We strive to be a leader in producing quality cannabis medicine and seek those who share the same vision to be one of tomorrow’s leaders. Visions of expansion require individuals with worldly experience, a desire to help those in need, and the drive to change the world. A General Manager is someone who can guide store managers and develop their talent. The right candidate has experience leading multiple stores, ensuring customer satisfaction, and measuring financial performance.
The General Manager oversees day-to-day operations of the dispensary, managing core department managers (Security, Sales, Patient Services, Inventory) and managing all strategies and tasks related to facilities, accounting, sales and marketing, and public relations. He or she has financial responsibility for the P&L and is responsible for successful strategy execution. This position reports to and is accountable to the corporate officers.
The General Manager provides leadership to all departments throughout the facility. He or she keeps tight control of the senior management-approved budget and oversees operations according to established policies and procedures. This staff member is ultimately responsible for overall building appearance, cleanliness, comfort, functionality, safety, security, and overall customer experience.
Finally, this position is ultimately responsible for employees’ strict adherence to laws and regulations concerning medical marijuana.
- Develops the store management team to deliver quality customer experiences and effective operations plans.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by motivating and supporting the store management team to develop and implement plans that meet objectives.
- Manages with integrity and honesty.
- Plans, identifies, communicates and delegates responsibilities to the store management team to ensure a smooth flow of operations within the company.
- Reviews store environments and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Creates implementation plans to achieve both operational efficiency and optimal results. Follows up consistently to ensure accountability to plans.
- Monitors and manages management staffing levels. Ensures management-level partner development and talent acquisition in order to achieve and maintain district operational requirements.
- Solicits feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the community.
- Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in district performance.
- Provide managers with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities on building effective teams.
A dispensary General Manager must have a combination of retail management experience and a background in Pharmacy operations. A Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) is required to understand the day-to-day requirements of the position. Experience in the medical cannabis industry is highly desirable, but not required. Must be 21 years old and pass a criminal background check.
How to Apply
For consideration, please click the “apply now” button to upload a resume, cover letter and fill out necessary personal information.
Job Categories: Pharmacy
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Apply for Salary Details. Salary commensurate with the education level completed, professional experience, and demonstrated knowledge.