The Security Officer is primarily responsible for the transportation of product to designated location around the Cleveland, OH area. In addition, the Security Officer will act as security personnel for the company, assessing, monitoring, and detecting threats to all forms.
How to Apply
For consideration, please click the “apply now” button to upload a resume, cover letter and fill out necessary personal information.
Job Categories: Dispensaries / Cultivation Centers
Job Types: Full-Time.
Salary: Apply for Salary Details
ABOUT THE JOB
- Maintains the sensibility to detect, assess, and project security risks, creating solutions to best protect the company.
- Responsible for monitoring and observing security cameras in efforts to detect suspicious and unlawful behavior.
- Performs perimeter checks around all properties, insuring the security of the premises for all employees and patients alike.
- Responds appropriately to assess risks, remaining lawful and mindful to business practices.
- Practices responsible driving while abiding by all state regulations.
- Carefully handles product and assures maintenance in quality.
- And all other job duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Must stay current and adhere to all policy and regulations of the industry.
- Must have experience in handling an armored truck, security, military and/or law enforcement.
- Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to drive short and long distances
- Must be able to operate an armored truck and perform security detail duties involving walk-through observations, monitoring, and immediate reaction to pending circumstances.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.