In a recent Bloomberg article published 9/12/16, Cowen & Co., a century-old New York investment bank predicts the cannabis market to grow to $50B by 2026. Are you looking for a cannabis career? Join the fastest growing industry in America today.
Lansing’s premier Michigan Medical Marihuana Provisioning Center, Greenwave, is looking for three (3) entry level Dispensary Agents to perform front desk duties. The Receptionist serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. The Receptionist is responsible for entering data into medical cannabis compliance software, BioTrack. The Receptionist Manages the check-in processes while maintaining visitor logs. Get the best medical cannabis training live from Greenwave management modeled after the most stringent regulations around the world including Colorado. Get expert training in all facets of the retail cannabis industry before state licensing.
The Receptionist is an entry level position, the next position within the company is a Dispensary Agent Level I. Greenwave encourages upward mobility and advocates promoting from within. Although this is an entry level position and the compensation is commensurate of the duties, this position has tons of perks:
- Flexible Hours;
- Casual Dress Code;
- Friendly Staff and Customers;
- Learn Compliance Software BioTrack;
- Progressive Company in Progressive Industry;
- Facility Modeled after Colorado Industry;
- Family Owned and Operated; and
- Upward Mobility.
- Must have a High School Diploma;
- Current College Student or Some College Credits (Preferred);
- E-mail Proficient;
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, OneNote), Google Drive and Internet Explorer; and
- Proficient in Social Media.
ABOUT THE JOB
· Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; · Verify Valid Identification; · Check in Returning Clients; · Create New Customer Profiles in BioTrack; · Manage Social Media; · Scan Identification into BioTrack; · Data Entry; · Manage Visitor Log; · General Office Duties including Creating Physical Folders; · Update Electronic Menu i.e. Weedmaps; · Quality Assurance Duties including Product Testing; · General Office Cleaning Duties including sanitation, disposal, sweeping, mopping, and window cleaning; · Content Creation including Blog Writing; Strain Reviews; and · Cut Packaging Labels.
· Good Communication Skill; · Expert Level Computer Skills; · Amazing Listening Skills; · Professionalism; · Excellent Customer Service Skills; · Organization Guru (Like OCD Level Organization); · Handle High-Stress Pressure Skills; · Self-Motivation Skills, and · Advanced Critical Thinking Skills.