The ideal candidate would have a well-defined design process and tenacity for short and long term project assignments, team management and leadership. Successful candidates must be rigorous, innovative, articulate, self-disciplined, and confident in a demanding, fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be a competent, professional architect who will be responsible for all phases of design work for a variety of project types and managing personnel. This includes scheduling, interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating design for one or more complex projects.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Must understand the importance of Business Development and project management for E-A firms, must be able to manage projects and demonstrate skills in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Must be willing to work in a design team environment, including directing and mentoring the work of junior architects and designers, and delegating work as required as well as provide management of the local team.
- Design tasks will include Conceptual Studies, Program Requirements, Design Analyses, Calculations, Specification writing, and grow facility designs.
- Will ensure internal communication and coordination of design efforts occurs.
- Will coordinate all support activities required to complete all design efforts and quality assurance processes.
- Work with other disciplines to ensure accuracy of the package, meet schedule, and budget commitments and meet expectations for attendance and punctuality.
- Meet with clients to prepare and/or validate proposed scope of work.
- Prepare fee proposals for Architectural design work.
- Seven (7) years minimum experience working in a professional architecture / engineering environment
- Four (4) years minimum experience as a Registered Architect
- Professional Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture
- NCARB Certificate holder
- LEED Accredited Professional preferred
- Experience in all phases of design, with track record of completed, successful projects
- Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, 3D modeling programs (Sketch Up preferred) and Adobe Creative Suite
- Skilled in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of how grow facilities and dispensaries are designed.
How to Apply
For consideration, please click the "apply now" button to upload a resume, cover letter and fill out necessary personal information.
Job Categories: Dispensaries / Cultivation Centers | Dispensarie Jobs
Job Types: Full-Time.
Salary:Apply for Salary Details