Do you love writing? Are you the type that corrects your friend’s grammar on social media? Are you an Apple user that is considered a technology superuser? We might have a technical grant writing position for you. Quantum 9 is hiring a technical writer to assist in our cannabis grant applications. The ideal resource loves to read, finished 10-13 books a year, crushes all assignments using Google Drive technologies including Sheets, Docs, and Drive. If you don’t know the difference between passive and active voice, ununiformed tensing and third person, then this job is NOT for you.
Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to State or Federal governments to obtain cannabis permit(s) to cultivation, manufacture and dispense cannabis.
- At least 5 Years of Experience of technical writing experience in the related field.
- At least 3 years of experience writing SOPs.
- Advanced research capabilities
- Amendment, Constitutional Bill, and Rules Review (Cannabis Law Review)
- Cannabis Technical Research on Cultivation, Processing, and Dispensing Best Practices
- Standard Operating Procedure Editing and Creation
- Good Manufacturing Procedures Editing and Creation
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Procedures Editing and Creation
- Record Keeping Procedures Editing and Creation
- Award submission on behalf of Quantum 9
- Certification Submission on behalf of Quantum 9
ABOUT THE JOB
Required Skills Interview and research skills Collaboration and communication skills Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines Strong grammar, composition, and proofreading skills Knowledge of public infrastructure/municipal government Three (3) plus years of previous grant writing experience