The Dispensary Agent facilitates day-to-day operations of the dispensary, collaborating with department managers (Security, Sales, Patient Services, Inventory) and affecting all strategies and tasks related to facilities, accounting, sales and marketing, and public relations. The right candidate demonstrates proficiency, organization, calmness, and attention to detail in a fast-paced retail environment, is resourceful and able to work both independently and with a team, and prioritizes quality and customer service.
Qualified dispensary agents possess a combination of retail experience and at least a high school diploma to fulfill the day-to-day requirements of the position. Experience in the medical cannabis industry is highly desirable, but not required. Must be 21 years old and be able to pass a criminal background check.
How to Apply
For consideration, please click the “apply now” button to upload a resume, cover letter and fill out necessary personal information.
Job Categories: Dispensaries
Job Types: Full-Time.
Salary: Apply for Salary Details
ABOUT THE JOB
- Deliver quality customer experiences.
- Operate with integrity and honesty.
- Communicate known issues to the store management team to ensure a smooth flow of operations within the company.
- Solicits feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the community.
- Educate members to ensure all patients are receiving the correct medication that will best help their illness and/or condition.
- Provide new members with a facility tour as well a full description of all medicine options offered.
- Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of all staging areas.
- Interacting with members on-site as well as over the phone, collecting feedback on the goods and services provided by the dispensary.
- Completing side tasks and medicine processing projects
- At least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated passion for serving the medical cannabis community.
- Ability to work within a team and without.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, oral and written.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and math skills.
- Computer operating skills
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must not have been convicted of any felony offense.
- Medical marijuana product knowledge: effects, genetics, and intake methods.
- Retail experience (2 years)
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of retail operations
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment.
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale.